Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Chicken Breast Augmentation

Bigger breasts without the down time!

I called these, "Over-Stuffed Chicken Breasts."

I looked in my fridge and said, "What the F**k am I going to do with this random s**t?"

What I found: (What you need)
Chicken breasts, spinach, spaghetti squash, pinto beans, habanero chile rub.
I had already cooked the squash and beans to my liking.
In a bowl:
-Mix/mash beans with squash
-Rip spinach leaves and mix with beans and squash. Set aside.
On a cutting board:
-Rub chicken with chile rub.
-Cut pockets in chicken and stuff mixture in pockets.

Place chicken in your favorite oven-safe cooking dish and add  more mixture on top of each breast.
Cover and bake at 350 for 30 min. Uncover and drizzle a little olive oil on each breast and bake uncovered for and additional 10 or until juices run clear. (You know that, if you that ignunt, you need to get off the blog.)
I love my Le Creuset!

1 comment:

  1. CRUISE is into EXPLOSIVES with FAIRY_ TAILS_ 93 ?
    And so is OKLAHOMA JENN , your PALIS eith STING?
    And KEN STRAWBRIDGE is too with RICK the PRICK and JONSO and HARCOYAN- and CARTER FOUNDATION?
    the problem now is that speed freaks in FREAKSB like CAPESSIN- RIVA- ONO- they tossed LAPRAP and GESSIS for deals.
    AUSTRIA did too.
    Something about COMETA and GRACESCH..that would be that TOOTT-
    SCHAR?
    You call that DICCE- HYDICA or plain DILLO?

    ReplyDelete